GO TO PRICE WALDMAN’S FACEBOOK IMMEDIATELY. IMMEDIATELY.
My lack of activity is appalling here are some doodles I did in Lit/Crit
- PRINT GIVEAWAY -
I recently hit over 200 followers which is pretty exciting for me, don’t you think? And I just started college so I think this is a pretty cool way to kick it off (and I also feel bad because posting is going to become inconsistent) Anyway let’s get to the good stuff:
There will be three winners!
- The Grand Prize will be one 8.5” x 11” print of your choosing from ANY of my artwork that I’ve posted on tumblr as well as a small 5.5” x 8.5” sketch from me of a subject of your choosing.
- The Second Place Prize will be one 8.5” x 11” print of your choosing from ANY of my artwork that I’ve posted on tumblr.
- The Third Place Prize will be one 4.25” x 5.5” print of your choosing from ANY of my artwork that I’ve posted on tumblr.
Just to clarify, winners can choose any art: not just the art in my Society6 Store which kind of offers nothing at the moment.
- you HAVE to be following me since this is a giveaway for my followers: and I will check!
- absolutely no giveaway blogs or I will be insanely upset.
- only one reblog and one like per person if you please!
- you should be okay with giving me your address so I can get your prints to you otherwise we’ll have to figure out some shady transaction where you meet me up in some back alley;;;
Anyway, good luck chums! The giveaway will end September 30th!
Halfway point for this! 15 days left if you wanna enter this!
lastly, the leading men of GGLAM: including one Adalbert D’Ysquith for Greg
GGLAM cast cards part four! (right???) here are the main ladies!
Look free worldwide shipping from now til September 14th! I’ll get everything up ASAP I PROMISE!!!
I sent the cast cards
part three of GGLAM cast cards! the men of the ensemble
part two of GGLAM cast cards! the ladies of the ensemble.
I am screaming about the perfection of goatghosts 2D Phantom concentration because A. it is utterly fabulous and stunning and I could cry just looking at it, and B. I wish that three years ago in high school my art teacher had let me actually consider something like this (based on something like Phantom or another work) for my concentration for my AP portfolio instead of being so overwhelmingly forceful that I do all strictly original content from my own brain
awhhhhhshsh goshhhhh thank you so much my teacher was really skeptical but I had nothing else to go with so I basically forced it on her